[Gllug] Bio visa applications may be outsourced

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Wed Jun 29 06:43:56 UTC 2005

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Rich Walker suggested tentatively:
> Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk> writes:
>

>> `I lost interest in "blade servers" when I found they didn't throw knives
>>  at people who weren't supposed to be in your machine room.'
>>     --- Anthony de Boer
>
> I wonder how many more attributions that quote is going to go through?

I managed to screw it up originally really rather badly (got it from a
quoted post and referenced the quoter, not the quotee).

> Anyone else noticed that Mozilla is very unreliable when run on a remote
> machine with local display?

I do it all the time: no problems detected (assuming that I grok `remote
machine with local display' rightly: you mean that DISPLAY points to
your local machine, right? i.e., that from Mozilla's POV, it's nonlocal?)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk