[Gllug] ADSL upload speeds

Darren Beale bealers at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 18:02:34 UTC 2005

On 6/25/05, Joel Bernstein <joel at fysh.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 10:24:30AM +0100, Liam Smit wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Bulldog tends to push the envolope. I know they have been offering 4mb
> > ADSL connections for a long time. They are now offering 8mb
> > connections. They also offer SDSL. I know a few people who work there.
>
> You've got to be kidding. I am currently a Bulldog LLU victim [customer
> is the wrong word] and I've never seen or heard of /any/ other company
> with such incredibly shit service or staff.

What he said.

We got a - thankfully, only backup - Bulldog line 6 months ago. Every
time we had to call to fix everything that they broke, we got through
to the dept of not giving a fuck. Tech support knew less than my Mum
about networking.

I've been a happy Zen customer for 3+ years now but I think it's time
to switch as even though their support is great (not that I've ever
needed much) they are too expensive I think.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk