[Gllug] [OT] PDA GPRS Internet Connectivity

Ken Smith Kens at kensnet.org
Wed Jun 29 17:39:43 UTC 2005

Hi Folks, Do we have any mobile internet experts here? I'm trying to use a
Palm M515 with bluetooth adaptor and a Nokia 6230 mobile phone to get an
internet connection via Voda GPRS. I assume this is possible ;-(

I don't really understand the concepts here. But from the settings on the
Palm it appears that it is trying to make some kind of PPP connection via
the bluetooth. Is the PPP connection to the phone or all the way over the
GPRS to Voda?

Anyway does any one here have the necessary incantations to put in the Palm
and the Mobile to get this working.

Thanks

Ken

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk