[Gllug] Debian 3.1 ISO images

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Tue Jun 14 09:32:03 UTC 2005

Dani Pardo wrote:
>  Yes, not very elegant :) I've donwloaded and installed CD1 for my
> laptop at home (no internet there). But now I'd like to install Open
> Office and kdevelop, as well as X11 includes and libs, but I don't know
> wich of the other 11 CDs to burn.. I should try the second one.. but I'd
> prefer to be sure.

Do remember you'll need all the dependent packages as well.  If you are
going to be doing a bit of this, I'd really suggest purchasing a set of
all 11 CDs, it's not expensive and it'll save a great deal of grief.

Alternatively, why not just download the debs you need from
packages.debian.org?

Cheers,

Doug.

--
6973E2CF: 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC 609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
http://adju.st/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk