[Gllug] RE: : Gates to get Knighthood!!! - Here comes a rerant

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Mar 2 18:04:42 UTC 2005

On Wednesday, 2 Mar 2005, Ben Fitzgerald wrote:
>On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 05:56:54PM +0000, David Damerell wrote:
>>On Wednesday, 2 Mar 2005, David Abbishaw wrote:
>>>Really wish this list was Colour sometimes to aid in posting, but hopefully
>>>you'll pick out my rant.
>>Maybe we could indicate quoted text by prepending some character to it?
>But all the quotes are marked. They are prepended by a ">" (or more
>depending upon how many messages back the text occurred in.

Teach your grandmother!

David Abbishaw's message, in which he wrote that, is _not_
conventionally quoted. I am pointing out, sarcastically, that he
appears completely oblivious to the fact that the "problem" he has
identified has a solution apparent from every other message to the
list.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Distortion Field!
Today is Oneiros, March.