[Gllug] Anyone still using ISDN?

Pip gl.lug at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 24 00:07:03 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 23 Mar 2005 23:50, Russell Howe wrote:
> If you can use them as modems and run PPP over the link, then I can't
> see any reason not to do multilink PPP with them
>
> If the card can be used as an ISDN fax card with HylaFAX, and it's still
> available, I might even know someone who would buy it from you...

Card? No card here: we're back in the olden times of separate boxes. But it
does  have fax support (it says on the box - V.17, V.29, Group III, TIA/EIA
578 Class 1, TIA/EIA 592 Class 2).
And I'm not trying to sell it, I'd just like it to feel useful for once in its
life. If your friend can pick it up, he/she/it can have it.

Pip
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk