[Gllug] RE: : Gates to get Knighthood!!!

David Abbishaw David at Abbishaw.com
Wed Mar 2 20:21:10 UTC 2005

Yep, At the moment Im using Outlook 2003 connecting to an Imap 4 server.

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:01:15 +0000
From: Ben Fitzgerald <ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Gllug] RE: : Gates to get Knighthood!!! - Here comes a
	rerant
To: gllug <gllug at gllug.org.uk>
Cc: Greater London Linux User Group <gllug at gllug.org.uk>

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 05:56:54PM +0000, David Damerell wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 Mar 2005, David Abbishaw wrote:
> >Really wish this list was Colour sometimes to aid in posting, but
hopefully
> >you'll pick out my rant.
>
> Maybe we could indicate quoted text by prepending some character to it?

But all the quotes are marked. They are prepended by a ">" (or more
depending upon how many messages back the text occurred in.

mutt colours (or colors for mutt!) blocks of text based on home many
chevrons preceed a line.

perhaps you are reading this in a mail agent that hides these?

ben

ps I can hardly read these bill gates messages fast enough to keep up
with the output!
--
Registered Linux user number 339435

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk