[Gllug] how to get postfix to delete all messages its about to receive

Sean Burlington sean at uncertainty.org.uk
Thu Mar 10 13:40:00 UTC 2005

Hi,
   I've just moved a load of people from ezmlmn to mailman - and
realised to late that I left the 'send welcome' checked - I don't want
this as they are not new subscribers (and it's an announcemnt list).

For now I've shut down the mailserver as it isn't doing anything else

but mailman seems to keep waiting - how do I delete the messages from
either the mailman queue whic I can't find - or the postfix queue (which
they aren't in yet)

There is no valuable mail on this system.

--

Sean
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk