[Gllug] code optimisations

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Mon Mar 21 09:11:20 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 19:44 +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 12:04:26PM +0000, Minty wrote:

> I can whole heartedly recommend giving OProfile a try out - it fills the
> same primary use case as gprof but has a number of really compelling
> extra capabilities
I agree with the comments on Oprofile.
I set a machine up once and helped a researcher do profiling on some
high energy physics simulation code.

If I may be allowed a small commercial plug, we are bringing out a code
profiling tool for parallel applications, which is in beta at the
moment. http://www.allinea.com  for those of you interested in such
things.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk