[Gllug] Redbus outage

Liam Delahunty liamvictor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:25:49 UTC 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:24:31 -0000, Luke Hopkins
<streaklug at streaknet.co.uk> wrote:
> <quote from query email sent (UK2 NET)>
>
> Yes. Harbour Exchange had a total power failure. Set off fire
> extinguishers and has taken a while to get back to normal. It affected
> everyone there, not just us
>
> </quote>

"has taken a while to get back to normal. "

I'm not back on yet (Redbus via Claranet), anyone else there back on?
I think we went down about 10.30 this morning. I was playing with a
new wireless thingy and thought I'd messed up... took me a while to
discover it wasn't me (for once!)

Kind regards,
Liam
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk