[Gllug] GLLUG March 2005 Meeting - Wrap-up

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Sat Mar 12 21:38:35 UTC 2005

We had a GLLUG. There was a venue, people came, speakers spoke, things were
good. The attendance was pretty good, we had over 50 people through out
the day and no one cried or fell asleep, I'm classing it as a win.

Firstly I'd like to say thanks to the speakers:
Martin Michlmayr
Bruce Richardson
Pete Ryland

I'll be hunting down slides and getting someone to put links/downloads
up on the GLLUG site.

I'd also like to thank Fotango for allowing us to use their offices and
having some of their talented staff on hand to help out. Finally I'd
like to thank Frank Scott who stepped in on short notice and made a
valiant effort to record the sessions; we'll know how those came out
soon I hope. Oh and thanks to the people that actually attended!

Now comes the call for comments, I'd like to collect any feedback people
have regarding todays GLLUG and then once I've put it together I'll
raise any good and bad points with the other people on the GLLUG admin
list.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson		http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk