[Gllug] Gates to get Knighthood!!!

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 12:12:53 UTC 2005

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 11:59:00AM +0000, John Hearns wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 01:18 +0000, Andy McGarty wrote:
> > I'm sure you will all cheer to hear this!
>
> Damn. The story says Wednesday (ie. today).
> No time to hire the penguin costume and climb onto the balcony.
>
> (Then again they'll probably shoot first and ask questions later next
> time).

No, just claim that you are a member of ComputerUsers 4 Justice and they
will leave you alone.

Look how easily those guys got to Downing St the other day - yet apparently
the police/MI5 can only just keep us all safe which is why they Govt is
pushing a bill through parliament that will allow detention on the say of
the home secretary - with no supporting evidence allowed, and you won't
be allowed to know what they have against you. If it really was that dangerous
someone would have done us a favour by taking the governemnt out already.
-- Arrrrgh !

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256