User Friendly - Is it Funny (was [Gllug] Playstation 2 Linux )

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Mar 7 21:10:51 UTC 2005

This one time, at band camp, Dean Wilson wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 08:59:32PM +0000, Stephen Harker wrote:
> > Here's a good idea for a poll.
> > Who actually finds User Friendly funny?
>
> I liked both of his original ideas. ;)

Have to agree.  And stopping RSS feeds means I couldn't be bothered.

> Try
> http://www.penny-arcade.com/ - funny but often crude
> http://www.megatokyo.com/ - great art, interesting idea but moves at a
> snails pace.

No geek comix roundup would be complete without:
http://www.little-gamers.com/
http://www.dieselsweeties.com/

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Just because you're on holiday, doesn't mean you're not a geek.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

No, Democracy is not identical with majority rule. Democracy
is a State which recognizes the subjection of the minority
to the majority, that is, an organization for the systematic
use of force by one class against the other, by one part of
the population against another.

- Lenin