[Gllug] Anyone having broadband (probably PlusNet) problems today?

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed Mar 23 13:35:29 UTC 2005

Woke up today to find that my PlusNet internet connection behaving
very oddly indeed.  It's not that it doesn't work, just that certain
types of connections hang.

For example, I can't check anything into CVS (CVS over SSH), but
ordinary SSH seems to work fine.

I can't update our (remotely hosted) wiki; editing pages hangs.  But
page viewing works fine.

Images are sometimes broken - for example the BBC front page comes up,
but around half of the images hang and eventually show up as broken
images.

Is anyone else having problems with PlusNet today?  If it's not them,
then I'm going to blame my aging and probably dying ADSL router.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk