[Gllug] Playstation 2 Linux

Steve Nelson sanelson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:27:47 UTC 2005

Honos wrote:

> Steve hasn't got a point at all ... I was trying to help a fellow member
> on the forum to invest his money wisely, so I do not really understand
> his previous post or why he's trying to embarass me in front of the
> community.... my original post was  clear

Sorry Honos - I didn't mean to embarrass you.  I had no issue with the
content of your post, which was very helpful - merely with the form of
your writing - a perspective which is clearly shared.

Perhaps I could have been more gentle, but I had hoped my :-) had
indicated it was intended as good-natured but just criticism.

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20041201

S.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk