[Gllug] Re: Outlook quoting

Steve Nelson sanelson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:44:51 UTC 2005

> You can at least reply nicely to proper emails - e.g. from this list.

Well yes - since I use gmail or mutt for lists I don't have that
problem.  Its at work that I suffer, since I am forced to use a
crippled email client.

> People who send you HTML emails are unlikely to mind your quoting style.

True, but I don't like having vast amounts of meaningless crap in
every email, and when I convert and quote it slowly slowly influences
other people not to top-post.

> There is a 'read all mail in plain text' option.

Does it convert html to text? That would be really useful.

S.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk