[Gllug] vcal/ical to zaurus

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Wed Mar 2 20:28:33 UTC 2005

Hi folks,

Ive recently started using sunbird/mozilla-calendar, the remote calender thing
is excellent, trouble is. it is absolutly impossible to sync with my zaurus.

gpe-calendar 'almost' imports my ical file, (but i suspect that it expects
vcal) and gives all my events the same name and time (so i end up with about
200 occurances of my first event)

i dont seem to be able to get opie-calendar to sync with multisync/evolution
 anymore, it just proudly deletes all my events and tells me that nothing
has changed.

what do the other zaurus users around use to sync thier calendar?

:-)
--
Ian Norton-Badrul

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk