[Gllug] Logo as a first language

Holger Duerer hduerer at gmx.net
Fri Mar 4 10:42:56 UTC 2005

    Doug> Holger Duerer wrote:

    >> Sounds only slightly more stupid than "computers for four year
    >> olds".  I have to admit that I am not very knowledgeable in
    >> that field, but I haven't seen any convincing use of computer
    >> for children yet.

    Doug> My son loves computers - he has a great time pulling the
    Doug> keys off laptops :)

Well, yes agreed.  For some wider meaning of 'use' I am wrong. :-)

Reminds me of the time my son managed to fast-track the registration
of acrobat reader.  I was just filling out that annoying form when he
leaned forward whacking the keyboard and thus made some magic key
presses.  Acrobat reader crashed and thought it was registered on
restart.  :-)
Kids make the best tester for software...
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk