[Gllug] graphical interface

honos honos at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 7 18:12:50 UTC 2005

Nix wrote:

>On Sun, 06 Mar 2005, honos at btinternet.com said:
>

>>Check out the XUL project under Mozilla, u can use that to create a
>>cross-platform solutions for your needs using XML, CSS and
>>Javascripts.
>>

>... which isn't much use if he's trying to layer a GUI layer over an
>*existing* app written in C.

Hi Nix,

Did like the post on vi vs emacs  :-) about the GUI layer, I don't have
his original post but I thought he was looking for a way to create a
simple interface for a command line application.  Having recently
discovered XUL and used it for a couple of small projects I think is
worth a try, but perhaps I misunderstood the question in the first place!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk