[Gllug] Playstation 2 Linux

honos honos at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 7 17:04:46 UTC 2005

will wrote:

> honos wrote:
>
>> How old r u steve ?
>>
>>  > Much less - I know of P2/350s going for about 30 quid.
>>
>> was all u had to say ?
>>
>> ta

> Steve has a point, your posting style is terrible, you're spelling is
> (apparently deliberately) childishly bad and you can't trim your posts.
>
> It would be appreciated if you would change these things, it would
> make your posts a lot more readable, allowing us to then focus on the
> content.
>
> Will

Steve hasn't got a point at all ... I was trying to help a fellow member
on the forum to invest his money wisely, so I do not really understand
his previous post or why he's trying to embarass me in front of the
community.... my original post was  clear

By the way is called freedom of speech ... so please get lost people!
<-- is this clear enought!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk