[Gllug] Any Potential Speakers?

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Sun May 1 17:26:56 UTC 2005

We're potentially looking to have the next GLLUG on either the 3rd or
10th of June with a little luck. I'll try and get an actual announcement
out in the next week or so.[0]

If anyone has any interest in speaking (anything from 5 minutes
lightening talks to 45 minutes) please drop either myself or the GLLUG
admin list an email.

We can't guaranty we can fit all talks in but we'll try to let as many
people speak as we can at either this GLLUG or the next.

  Dean
[0] We're just waiting to confirm some of the speakers.
--
Dean Wilson		http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk