[Gllug] CYGWIN SSHD

Ken Smith kens at kensnet.org
Thu May 12 23:11:08 UTC 2005

Hi I have been searching around the web looking for definitive documentation
on how to set up cygwin + sshd on windows. Getting it running on W2k seems
to be like nailing $hit to a tree.

I see lots of bits on various news groups, mainly lots of people having
grief with it.

So does anyone know of a definitive how-to. Right down to basic nitty gritty
eg:- check the permission on these files - they should be this way. This
should be in capitals and this in lower case. Stuff should be like this in
the registry. You get the idea of what I'm after

So a complete idiots guide would be most welcome

Thanks in advance

Ken

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk