[Gllug] Integrator Mezza by Spider Systems LTD from Edinburgh

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Thu May 5 11:38:22 UTC 2005

On Thu, 5 May 2005, Michael Jenson wrote:

> Anybody had experience with router by Spider Systems LTD?

Blimey - that's old. Spider were bought by Shiva sometime around 1995 and
the whole lot was sold to Intel in 1998 [1].

The intel site has some info on upgrading the Mezza [2] but they are no
longer supporting it in any way [3]. You're unlikely to get it running
linux as it's bespoke hardware as far as I know. It long predates
linux-based appliance designs.

No idea why it should suddenly mess up, have the comms settings on your
laptop changed ?

BTW - the top google hit for "spider integrator mezza" is your post to
gllug from this time last year :-)

Simon.
[1] http://www.intel.com/pressroom/archive/releases/hn101998.htm
[2] http://support.intel.com/support/si/routers/integrator/integupg.htm
[3] http://support.intel.com/support/si/routers/integrator/

--
"Zaphod old mate, I trust you as far as I could comfortably spit out a
 rat"

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk