[Gllug] phone memory stick

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Tue May 31 08:44:50 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 08:56:12AM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> Don't leave us guessing.  What's the make and model number of the
> phone?

IFIR it is a Sony Ericsson K750i -- since he went back to his mum's house quite
quickly afterwards I am working of the invoice (the only bit that I get to keep).

I have found the links below ... which seems right:

	http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_loader&php=php1_10242&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10242

the specs section doesn't really say much about this.

and

	http://www.mobilefly.com/product.php?productid=482

One of the shops that we visited really got me annoyed. I asked about synchronising address books with
a PC running Linux. The bloke was adamant that you just run Outlook. I pointed out that Outlook doesn't
work under Linux but he insisted that it did and that he was sure. I left the shop after telling the manager
that I was not going to buy there since his salesmen lied. Phones-4-u I think it was.

--
Alain Williams
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>