[Gllug] Server ISP recommended?

jason johns jason at positive-internet.com
Thu May 12 21:45:13 UTC 2005

Evening all

This is my first ever post so I hope I don't break too many conventions.
I've been working for Positive Internet for 8 months now so my opinion
will be biased but here goes....

No company will suit everyone but we have a lot of clients who are very
happy indeed. The chaps I work with are friendly and (oh dear) positive
and they don't bask too much in the glory of being one of the best
technical teams in the industry.

Our relations with Nominet are quite good as well. If you want to know
why then visit their website :-).

If you have any questions then give us a call tomorrow on 020 8579 5551.

Warm regards

Jason Johns

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk