[Gllug] Stepping up on the patents front

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Mon May 30 10:33:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

Spurred by this ZDnet UK article (
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/business/legal/0,39020651,39200624,00.htm ) on
the outcome of the recent UKPO workshops on the European Patent
Directive, I felt moved today to contact those of my MEPs reachable
via http://www.writetothem.com in order to make my views known and
asking them to do their part.

Can I suggest those of you who haven't already done so, do likewise.=20
Sustained pressure leading to a high MEP turnout when the Directive
gets its second reading could make all the difference.

--
Mamading Ceesay

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change
something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk