[Gllug] ADSL Routers

Martyn Drake martyn at drake.org.uk
Mon May 23 15:06:56 UTC 2005

John Hearns wrote:

> Well... it is Asymettric DSL. Got to be an asymmetry somewhere.
>
> What you would need is a DSL circuit.
> I remember DSL circuits being offered over BT alarm circuits (ie. lines
> provided for BT for BT redcare). Different part of the BT business.

Indeed, but there are ADSL providers that do provide more upstream
bandwidth
than the standard 256Kb/s upload.  Of course, you'll need to be on an
exchange that supports LLU and then find a provider that provide the
service.  Easynet (spit! spit! spit!) are one such company that can do
this.

Regards,

	Martyn

--