[Gllug] Feynman letters in Guardian

SteveC steve at fractalus.com
Fri May 13 10:38:19 UTC 2005

* @ 12/05/05 03:47:40 PM john.hearns at streamline-computing.com wrote:
> There is a three page article in the Guardian Life section today,
> containing a selection of letters edited by Michelle Feynman.
> Haven't had a chance to read them yet.

Good read, the book is cheaper on amazon.co.uk than guardian books.

On an off chance, I phoned my library to see if they had back newspapers
and got put through to the Westminster library call center. I wanted
yesterdays national newspapers, did they have them?
-What newpaper?
Does it matter?
-Hold on a moment... <cuts to musak>

Bizarre. Apparently you can't talk to actual librarians. I gave up and
just went to the library where they were very helpful.

On another note, I bought one of these: www.strida.com and am very
happy.

have fun,

SteveC steve at fractalus.com http://www.fractalus.com/steve/