[Gllug] ClamAV and Ubuntu

Klunk admin at sjwcc.com
Mon May 16 19:56:28 UTC 2005

Well I managed to get ClamAV up to date by pulling the latest version
off of debian. Signatures are now up to date and running through with
each email.

Spamassassin is another matter. I turn that on in daemon mode and I see

May 16 20:47:07 localhost cyrus/master[7516]: about to exec
/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/ctl_cyrusdb
May 16 20:47:07 localhost cyrus/master[7516]: can't exec
/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/ctl_cyrusdb on schedule: No such file or directory
May 16 20:47:07 localhost cyrus/master[7517]: about to exec
/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/squatter
May 16 20:47:07 localhost cyrus/master[7517]: can't exec
/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/squatter on schedule: No such file or directory

in the log file. Email also stops coming through. A quick google does
not return anything but I do not have the time right now to delve into
this. If anyone can give some pointers that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Simon
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk