[Gllug] Web design?

Tethys tet at createservices.com
Tue May 17 09:20:29 UTC 2005

Joel Bernstein writes:

>Closest, but not close. GIMP is roughly equivalent to, say, Photoshop
>v3.

FUD. Gimp is some way behind Photoshop for pre press work, but equal to,
or even ahead in some areas for web work, and behind in some others.

Put it this way, if Photoshop was so far ahead of GIMP, you'd be able
to supply a long list of things that can be done in Photoshop but not
in GIMP. I suspect you'll be able to come up with a few, and I could
probably do the same in GIMP's favour, but the list won't be long in
either case.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk