[Gllug] phone memory stick

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Tue May 31 07:31:21 UTC 2005

Having had my arm twisted by my 17 y/old into buying him a new 'phone (with all
sorts of gimos) to replace the one that he had broken, I noticed that one thing
that came with it was a small connector (flat 1/4" wide 1/2" long) into which which
he can put some memory and plug it into the front of any (modern) PC.

Does any one know about this sort of connection ? Name, characteristics, supported
by Linux .... ?

I am being told that my PC is out of date since it doesn't have this connector
just as my new phone is out of date since it doesn't do something or another;
but since I am not 17 years old I don't really care - but am curious.

--
Alain Williams
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>