[Gllug] Bochs 2.2pre3 in winy2k to load Knoppix 3.8

Michael Jenson mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 18 08:46:25 UTC 2005

Hello
Can somebody direct me to exhaustive manual into configuring
Bochs to use Knoppix ISO to load instead DLX?
If there is a better emulator QEMU? please let me know.
I am into production not testing though. Quanta has to work.
If Apache PHP and can work as well in Knoppix that would
be superb. It is weard how Apache and php do not work togetherin win32.
I would eather do Knoppix or Mandriva because of Quanta as part
of KDE, as I am into learning Quanta Plus, PHP, but in order to
be up to date with my uni web work have to use Dreamweaver during
clases.

Thank you very much
--
mj