[Gllug] Linux and Nokia 6630

nick nick at littleidea.co.uk
Fri May 6 23:31:07 UTC 2005

Richard Jones wrote:

>Anyone managed to get Linux to talk to the Nokia 6630 over USB?
>Plugging it in just gives:
>
>usb 2-1: new full speed USB device using address 4
>
>I was hoping it would at least appear as a mass storage device.
>
>Rich.

Nope. Does it have to be over USB? I've been using Gnome-bluetooth to
transfer stuff back and forth just using obex and I believe someone got
P3nfs working (probably over bt) and so with a bit of fiddling you could
mount it that way. See here: http://www.koeniglich.de/p3nfs.html (Note
the 5.17 6630 notes)

Let me know if you get anywhere (with either that or the USB comms )
because if you do then I might be inspired to tinker again.

Nick
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk