[Gllug] Server ISP recommended?

Jan Kokoska kokoskaj at seznam.cz
Thu May 12 22:02:43 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 22:42 +0100, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> Jan Kokoska wrote:
>
> >Martin, the problem is you worked there. Don't expect short memory span
> >from me ;)
> >

> True I owned one-third of the company, but I've now moved on to other
> things.  The chaps at the reigns now is a _really_ clued bloke.

I didn't doubt your expertise. What I meant is you can't recommend a
company you're strongly affiliated to without stating your position.
Otherwise, for those who know, the recommendation has no value,
regardless to how well Clues Ltd may do their work. Judging from the
website, it's a nice little company, though.

Jan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk