[Gllug] Web Site Creation

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Nov 4 20:48:32 UTC 2005

>  "10. The more talented somebody is, the less they need the props.

I must be very untalented because my productivity drops like a stone
without a text editor configured the way I'm used to it. I consider such
`props' to be a (fairly stupid) part of me that happens to run outside
my head.

(I tend, these days, also to need specialized keyboards to turn
anything much out, but that's illegible painful handwriting combined
with RSI, not native lack of talent ;) )

--
`Heinlein is quite competent at putting together sentences, but usually
he also puts together a plot to go with them.' --- Russ Allbery
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk