[Gllug] Will Doom 3 for Windows runs on Linux?

Henry Gilbert henry.gilbert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:21:54 UTC 2005

A friend of mine whose machine has been partitioned to run Linux -
though he has never used it yet. Is asking me if Doom 3 that he bought
will also run on Linux. He is beginning to get frustrating problems in
Windows XP and he is contemplating writing his "best-selling" novel on
the Linux partition instead for safety. Also his Windows XP DVD player
ceased working - another reason for him to begin using the Linux
partition more often.

But about Doom 3 that he bought - I don't know what to reply; on the
phone he tells me there is no penguin Logo though. I am sure there
must be a gamer here that knows about these things :)

HG
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk