[Gllug] gllug faq

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 23:20:10 UTC 2005

"Martin A. Brooks" writes:

>After a disproportional amount of work, the first incarnation of this
>FAQ can be found here:
>
>http://www.hinterlands.org/gllugfaq/

It's a bit thin on the ground but we have to start somewhere. What
topics should be included? For me, a section on mailing list etiquette
is essential.

Also:

- You got the capitalization wrong for SuSE.
- Mandrake is no more -- it's Mandriva now.
- Arial? Bleurgh! Why not just stick with the browser's default font?
  really. I'm guessing this isn't actually you but whatever docbook to
  HTML converter you used...

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk