[Gllug] online banking

Diana Scott dianascott1 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Nov 13 22:37:32 UTC 2005

Hi Henry

Is it safe to give passwords and credit cards details over online shopping
or banking sites?

Is Firefox or Konqueror safer with online banking activies?

Hotmail has asked me to type in some numbers in the picture box. Has my
hotmail mail box been  hacked or other people can check the contents of my
email box?

How do I know I have turned on the firewall with my suse 9.3? Do I need to
config the firewall in order to stop other people hack into my laptop?

Is it true that Suse is no more secure than Windows XP?

Diana

MSN Messenger 7.5 is now out. Download it for FREE here.
http://messenger.msn.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk