[Gllug] Fonts

Diana Scott dianascott1 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 23:04:25 UTC 2005

Hi Henry

Can you tell me exactly where I type msttfcorefonts ?

because I type msttfcorefonts in the search of YAST and it found nothing.
Should I click the icon on to software or any item before I do the search?

I have insert the suse dvd into the cd rom but it doesn't help to find the
file.

Do you know how to do Mail Merge with Kmail or in suse 9.3?

Diana

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk