[Gllug] Discovery Day

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Fri Nov 11 15:06:18 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 10:09 +0000, Henry Gilbert wrote:
> Oh Yeah
> Discovery Day
> next to my old UNI
> I might go to that.
>
> Anyone wants to donate an unused (but working!):
> *  Alcatel SpeedTouch USB Modem
> * Internal EtherNet Card
> * or even an ADSL Router

I have a SAGEM F at ST 800 (barcodes 0314-B285671 and
251164420AB). If you want it I'll be glad to bring it.

I do not have a cable for it but it did work 9 months ago when I last
used it. If I find the cable I can bring that too.

> Please feel free - I am on a mission replace all the PCs in the
> neighbour with Linux.
>
> Anyone from PUTNEY? or driving through?
> I seriously wouldn't mind a lift.
>
> If I commute I can't bring the neighbour's PC boxes along.
>
> Also:
> I got two outsiders that could benefit a lot from coming.
> They love fixing other people's PC for free BUT
> they infect it with Windows (which defeats the purpose)
>
> Both suffer from an irrational fear of Linux and the community.
> I will phone them now.
>
> Can I bring my sister and two other ladies?
> They are new to Linux.
>
> Anyway 80% Chance I will be there.

AFAIK the more the merrier.

--
Justin Perreault

Better questions lead to better answers-

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk