[Gllug] Music Server

ANDREW MCCALL andymccall at btopenworld.com
Mon Nov 7 22:54:31 UTC 2005

My wife's laptop came with XP pre-installed and the PC's in the house that I
have built all have 98SE as I had access to a few unregistered copies and
still have a couple available to me.  Sorry I missed the humour of your post
but to answer your question 998SE falls over more often than XP but the XP
machine is being used for mostly academic purposes as she who must be obeyed
is doing a work sponsored MA on day release at York Uni (we live in
London!!!)

Andy