[Gllug] Wireless connection drop dead

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:04:11 UTC 2005

On 15/11/05, Joel Bernstein <joel at fysh.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 06:00:22PM +0000, John Hearns wrote:
> > Joel, its almost six o'clock. The sun is definitely over the yardarm.
> > Go have a beer, or some coffee. At least we're not having haiku here.
> >
> > We've had lots of questions like this on GLLUG over the years.
> > Let's treat this as a learning exercise.
>
> You're absolutely right. My apologies to Diana, and to any other users I
> may have offended. Long day, I'm sorry.

That was honestly a very gracious email to write.

I think as we welcome new members to the group it's obvious that not
all of the threads or posts are going to be interesting or relevant to
us all.

It's a community where not very many people leave at the "top of the
ladder" and we are constantly trying to add people to the "bottom of
the ladder" so the mean level of experience will fluctuate.

There is no harm in killfiling entire threads by subject line. $DEITY
gave us /dev/null for a good reason :)
--
~sm
Jabber: mozrat at gmail.com