[Gllug] Fonts

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Sun Nov 6 22:10:57 UTC 2005

Diana Scott wrote:
> Hi Henry
>
> How are you?

You're writing to a mailing list, not just one single person.  But I'm
fine, thanks. This morning I went for a nice walk to Lysheim and then
onto Bjorkevem before returning home to a nice hot bowl of some soup I
made yesterday.

> Do you know how to add more fonts into Writer in OpenOffice.org?

OO.o should be able to use all the fonts that are available via your X
Font Server.  Therefore to add more fonts to OO.o, you'll need to add
more fonts to that.

Your distribution may have several font packages available, start there.
Googling for the obvious terms also returns several articles that may be
of interest to you.

Regards

Mart.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk