[Gllug] Web Site Creation

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:40:50 UTC 2005

On 11/3/05, Richard W. M. Jones <rich at merjis.com> wrote:

> I'm going to agree with Henry here and add that the Perl
> Template::Toolkit is another way to go about templating, particularly
> for static sites.

Indeed - You could use Apache::Template to handle SSI and then make
use of the various plugins available, with the option of moving to a
nice perl setup later if you require more than plugins.

The Template Toolkit has a mailing list, an O Reilly Book and is the
best of breed technology for templating.

I use it heavily for many jobs, and when I have to use something else
it is always dissappointing.

A.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk