[Gllug] gcc compiler versions

TM tm at tm.uklinux.net
Fri Nov 25 10:09:48 UTC 2005

 > Try "ldd /path/to/binaryfile" and it will give you a list of things
 > it's looking for, you may have other things missing you need to get as
 > well.

I did and it turns out that the executable is a python script (see
below). I think I might just try hacking it 1st to see what happens when
I switch off the OS ID test.

Thanks for the tip,
TM

P.S.
[tm at curie ~]$ ldd /usr/local/share/pi-1.3.6-Lite/bin/aida-config
         not a dynamic executable
[tm at curie ~]$ file /usr/local/share/pi-1.3.6-Lite/bin/aida-config
/usr/local/share/pi-1.3.6-Lite/bin/aida-config: a python2 script text
executable
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk