[Gllug] Re: Alcatel SpeedTouch on Slackware 10

Henry Gilbert henry.gilbert at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 09:49:40 UTC 2005

On 11/19/05, Justin Perreault <justinperreault at dl-jp.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-11-19 at 02:09 +0000, Nix wrote:
> [snip - lots of interesting stuff]
>
> Thanks. I read through the whole thing and udev looks neat.
>
> --

I need to revise the udev above several times.
Another failure of mine was syncing my sister's Palm Tungsten(?). The
(false) hope that it was possible made me it all extremely
frustrating. Apparently it is possible in Fedora 4 with their new
kernel + the help of udev. But I don't think I will be touching that
laptop again for sometime.

A real challenge would be to sync the "Linux unsupporterd" Alpha
DanaSmart (http://www.alphasmart.com). Noone's ever managed. But
because the technology is based on USB and because it is Palm OS (as
compatible as any other) - I would think it would be possible somehow.

HG
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk