[Gllug] Re: p2p programs

Richard Cohen vmlinuz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 08:28:46 UTC 2005

On 15/11/05, John Hearns <john.hearns at streamline-computing.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 07:16 +0000, Henry Gilbert wrote:
>
> > Craig,
> >
> > All such issues have been steadily resolved
> > there has been much (constructive) progress
> > and the conversation has since moved on.
>
> Henry - less
> of the ruddy haiku please we are
> getting tired of it

Henry is, I would assume, using gmail's web
interface, and is adding a newline at the end of
each line, rather than letting it continue and be
wrapped by the web browser.  This will lead to
some very strange layout, which combined with
the strange content of his messages makes
him look even more out of place than would
otherwise be the case.

His English skills are also either lacking, or
blatantly unimportant to him - he obviously
doesn't realise that he's posting on a public
forum, where the medium is plain text, and,
particularly for a new member of the group, he
is judged on the readability of his posts as well
as the content.

Pity really...

Cheers
Richard