[Gllug] [OT] Two nonsense for the price of one

Daniel Clusells dclusells at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 13 22:58:42 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Sometimes is good to share some of the nonsense
happening in one's mind. BTW no drugs have been
involved in these thinkings (they go against my
religion:-).

1.- Eolas vs Microsoft. Lawyers are not stupid so they
will avoid it at all costs, probably paying for each
product sold. If not it would probably be in our
advantage for people to realize how dangerous patents
are, as anyone using Windows could be sued (and I
think there are a few).

2.- In which degree you guys think open source was
born with the philosophy it says. Could it had been
the only solution to the problem of not having any
secure place anywhere in the world from some nasty
people willing to take your job for free?

Regards

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es