[Gllug] Home desktop PC rebuild with Linux?

ANDREW MCCALL andymccall at btopenworld.com
Sat Nov 26 20:25:22 UTC 2005

Martin,

I've read and re read Henrys post and I can't see what you are getting at.
The way I read it is that the people he knows who are comfortable with
handling hardware are fearful of dealing with Linux. He then goes on to say
that the fears of hardware and Linux are equally irrational. Now having
unravelled this does it make more sense? I'm like you quite happy to play
with either but if it was my only machine I would be
cautious............overconfidence is a dangerous thing.