[Gllug] Couple of embedded systems for demo/installation at the discovery day tomorrow

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Nov 12 18:12:56 UTC 2005

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, John Winters spake:
> On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 23:23 +0000, Russell Howe wrote:
>> Tomorrow I'm going to be bringing along a Soekris net4501 and an ATM
>
> I got this far in your message and thought, "That would be interesting
> to see inside.  I wonder how he's going to transport it."

I got this far in your message and thought `transport is easy: and
you see inside a Soekris by looking at it 'cos they don't have
any of those namby-pamby `case' things'...

>> to ethernet router.
>
> and then realised you were talking about something else.

... and then realised you were talking about something else.

:)

--
`Heinlein is quite competent at putting together sentences, but usually
he also puts together a plot to go with them.' --- Russ Allbery
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk